Enter a URL
An important factor that may play a role in a website’s ranking which is often overlooked by SEOs and webmasters, is the Domain Age. Older websites (and domain names) tend to be more stable than newer websites, and tend to be more trustworthy, have better credibility and a higher valuation than newer domains to search engines. It is also one of the metrics used to establish credibility and worth of a domain.
Free Domain Age Checker is an online tool that helps you to find the accurate age of a domain or website, from the time when it was registered until the time it is active. Domain age is considered as one of the very important factors in website ranking by search engines. Hence, it is significant for keeping track of the age of your website hosted on the internet.
You can also check the age of your competitor's domain and also the domains you wish to purchase, using the domain age checker. Older domains are likely to improve search engine rankings.
Most of the results given to you by our free domain age checker are reliable and accurate.
Have you ever visited an amazingly designed, well-written website, and you wonder, why you haven’t ever landed on this particular website before? Or you end up on online shopping, service, or e-commerce website, and before you decide to spend your money, you would like to know how long these guys have been in this business. One of the easiest ways is to determine the age of the website; this will help you to evaluate the credibility of their services. Similarly, people might be interested to know the age of your website.
You can check a single domain name or run up to 10 domain age checks.
A few of the many reasons why you may want to check the age of a domain name are listed below. The key reason to check the age of the domain is to understand when the domain was registered and how old it is now.
You can also check the domain age of a name you want to buy and the age of your competitor domains. Checking the age of the domain name of your competitors shows how long their domain names have existed and gives you an idea of exactly what you compete with.
On the other hand, it gives you an indication of what you are about to get into by checking the age of a domain name you are trying to purchase.
See why it's necessary to learn Domain Age:
1. You can check the detailed information for multiple websites at once such as the date created, age of the domain and the last updated date.
2. If you're trying to acquire an existing domain, then the Free Domain Age Checker tool is really useful to you. We recommend you purchase a domain which is at least 5 years old.
3. Advertising: Aged domain backlinks should provide you with more power in the ranking than the newly registered domain.
4. Free Domain Age Checker is used to get information about your competitor. When your competitor has an aged domain then their ranking has a plus point.
5. You can check multiple domains at a time. You can check up to 10 URLs at once.
Simply go to https://cyferseotools.com/domain-age-checker/, start checking the domain age and get accurate results for multiple websites completely free!